Work in progress
- “What is wrong with men? Sexism and the gender gap in far-right vote” with Guillem Rico
- “The consequences of participating in the 15M” with Carol Galais and Araceli Mateos
- “You Called Me a Populist! The Media’s Talk of Populism and Its Influence on Public Opinion” with Guillem Rico, Camilo Cristancho, and Enrique Hernández
- “Feminism as a cue” with Guillem Rico, Berta Barbet, Maria J Hierro
- “Understanding Threats” with Macarena Ares
- “Feminism in the Spanish press 2013-2019”
Here you can find some recent selected publications. A complete list is available in my cv. All publications are open access at DDD, but email me if you cannot access a paper.
- Anduiza, Eva & Guillem Rico (forthcoming) “Sexism and the far-right vote: the individual dynamics of gender backlash” American Journal of Political Science
- Pannico, Roberto & Eva Anduiza (2022) “On Time and Meaningful Partisanship: Stability, Strength and Sway of attachment to new parties” Party Politics
- Hernández, Enrique, Eva Anduiza & Guillem Rico (2020) “Affective polarization and the salience of elections” Electoral Studies
- Anduiza, Eva & Roberto Pannico (2019) “Attitudinal consequence of partisanship for new parties” Research Handbook of Political Partisanship
- Rico, Guillem, Marc Guinjoan and Eva Anduiza (2019) “Empowered and Enraged: Political Efficacy, Anger, and Support for Populism in Europe” European Journal of Political Research
- Muñoz, Jordi & Eva Anduiza (2019) “If a fight starts watch the crowd. A natural quasi-experiment on the effect of violent tactics on support for social movements” Journal of Peace Research
- Anduiza, Eva, Marc Guinjoan & Guillem Rico (2019) “Populism, participation and political equality” European Political Science Review
Have a look also at our research group web page!